The following text is to inform you how we process your personal data in the context of the Internet services we provide.
Sellhorn Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
Dipl.-Ing. Norbert Peetz
Dipl.-Ing. David Schnabel
Dipl.-Ing. Corinna Sellhorn
Telephone: +49 (0)40 36 12 01-0
Fax: +49 (0)40 36 12 01-28
CONTACT DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
WHEN DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data obtained from you in the following cases:
- If you visit our website, the browser used by your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily saved in a so called log-file. The following information will be collected and saved until it is automatically deleted without the need for you to do anything:
- IP address of the inquiring computer,
- Date and time of day of access.
- Name and URL of the recalled file,
- Website, from which access is made (Referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- In case you should have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us using a form provided on our website. For this purpose, you are required to give us a valid email address and your name so that we can respond to the request and know from whom the request came from. Further information may be given voluntarily.
- If you wish to send us a job application to apply for a job which has been advertised, or just to see if your initiative application is of general interest, we shall process the documents you send us as well as your personal data.
Furthermore, you may provide other voluntary data, which you think would be beneficial to support you in your employment relationship.
- For applications for advertised vacancies or unsolicited (‘initiative’) applications, we require your name, address and other contact details, date and place of birth and nationality together with your certificates verifying your qualifications.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We use the personal data actively communicated by you only for the intended purpose and only to the extent necessary.
- The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our vested interest stems from the purposes listed above for data compilation. We do not use the compiled data under any circumstances for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
- To ensure that a smooth connection is set-up to the website,
- To ensure comfortable usage of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
- Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is made according to Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR based on pre-contractual activities. If a contract is agreed, the data can be included in our customer management system. The data will not be processed for any other purpose.
- Data processing serves the purpose of justifying and implementing an employment relationship acc. to Article 88 GDPR in connection with Article 26 BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act). In the case of a positive decision, the personal data will be included in our personnel file for the purposes of “employee administrative” procedures.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS FOR PERSONAL DATA
Transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following schedule shall not take place.
We only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
- you have expressly given your consent for this according to Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- the transfer according to Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercising or defending legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest warranting the non-communication of your data,
- a statutory obligation exists for the transfer of data according to Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for concluding contractual relationships with you according to Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
A transfer of data to non-member countries only takes place insofar as you have given us your permission.
DURATION OF THE PERIOD THAT PERSONAL DATA IS SAVED
- Cookies are saved in your browser as so-called session-cookies, so that your browser automatically deletes them after leaving the website. In this case, the duration of storage is according to the technical functionality provided by the browser you are using.
- Personal data, which are transmitted to us in connection with a contact inquiry on our website, shall only be saved for the duration of processing the inquiry. If a contract should materialise, the data you have provided can be saved in our customer management system on a regular basis for 10 years if there is no other legal obligation which binds us to save it for a longer period of time.
- The compiled personal data are:
- In the case of a rejection: saved for at least three months. On the other hand, the longest duration of storage shall not exceed six months.
- In the case of recruitment: saved according to our data retention periods. The information which you are entitled to will be provided to you following placement.
We wish to point out that we delete your data if its storage should not be permissible (in particular when the data is incorrect and its correction is not possible). Instead of deletion, the data shall be blocked insofar as legal or actual hindrances oppose this (for example, special retention obligations due to trade and tax law requirements).
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of the vested interest according to Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right according to Article 21 GDPR to raise an objection to the processing of your personal data, insofar as reasons exist which arise from your particular situation, or are directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be executed by us without the need to give details of a special situation. If you would like to make use of your right of objection or right of appeal, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sufficient.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION, CORRECTION, DELETION, LIMITATION
The affected person has the right to receive information about the affected personal data as well to correct or delete or limit its processing. Furthermore, the person has a right of objection to its processing.
RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFERABILITY
The affected person is entitled to the right of data transferability.
EXISTENCE OF A RIGHT OF APPEAL WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
There is no statutory obligation for you to provide personal data.
AUTOMATIC DECISION MAKNG INCLUDING PROFILING
Under certain circumstances, automatic profiling may take place with the aim of assessing personal aspects. We utilise these profiling measures in the following cases:
Due to legal and regulatory requirements, we are obliged to combat money laundering, financing terrorism and criminal acts compromising assets. In this respect, data evaluations (amongst other things, comparing statutory provided lists) are undertaken.
We use the well-known SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respective highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser, within the website visit. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. In case your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we then resort to 128 bit v3 technology. You can recognise whether an individual page of our Internet presence is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed presentation of the key and/or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We further use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against the unauthorised access of third parties. Our security measures are continually being improved according to the state of technological progress.
TOPICALITY AND CHANGE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement is currently valid as per May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and range of services, or due to changed statutory and/or official regulations, it may be necessary to change this privacy statement. You can retrieve and print out the respective current privacy statement from this website at any time.